Love Morocco Tours offers day trips from Marrakech. Escaping the 'hustle & bustle' of city life while you are on your Marrakech vacation.
A popular day trip from Marrakech driving over the 2,260m Tizi n Tichka mountain path to reach Kasbah Telouet, the abandoned home of the last Pasha of Marrakech and Lord of the Atlas; Thami el Glaoui. The crumbling walls of the kasbah and the interior give an insight the historical past of kasbah life. The day trip includes a visit to the UNESCO heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou, Ouarazazate; home to Hollywood film making industry.
Kasbah Telouet and Ait Ben Haddou, Ouarzazate
- Pick up from your accomadation in Marrakech by your designated tour guide
- Drive over the 2,260m Tizi n Tichka mountain path (High Atlas Mountains)
- Exploring local landscape and salt mines
- Guided Tour of Kasbah Telouet (French/English)
- Traditional Moroccan Lunch
- Ait Ben Haddou visit - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Return to Marrakech
- Drop off at your hotel/Riad