Love Morocco Tours offers a round a Morocco itinerary for 12 days from Casablanca. Imperial cities, Sahara Desert & Chefchaouen. Casablanca Morocco Tour that can be customised to your personal travel plans.
12 Day of Morocco Tour from Casablanca
Day 1 (Casablanca )
• Pick up by your designated private tour guide from Mohammed V International Casablanca airport
• Transfer to your hotel
• Relaxation and mini excursion of the Corniche of Casablanca
• Overnight stay
Day 2 (Casablanca to Marrakech)
• After breakfast, visit to Hassan II mosque and main square of Casablanca
• Transfer to Marrakech – (3hr drive- highway)
• Early evening visit to the Medina – Explore Jemaa el-Fnaa Square (highly recommended)
• Overnight stay
Day 3 (Marrakech)
City guided tour -Visit key historical landmarks including Koutoubia mosque, Saadian tombs, Bahia Palace , Majorelle Gardens, main square of the Medina and souks. A historical insight of the development of Marrakech as one of the Imperial cities of Morocco; the past ruling dynasties and foreign occupation that is evident during this guided tour. • Free time
• Overnight stay
Day 4 (Imlil)
Visit the valleys of the High Atlas Mountains and Imlil village including mule trek and lunch in a Berber House. Quad biking over the Agafay desert near to Marrakech. Overnight stay in Lalla Takerkoust with traditional dinner.
Day 5 (Marrakech to B.dades)
• Drive over the 2,260m Tizi n Tichka mountain path (High Atlas Mountains)
• Ancient Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate
• Visit Kasbah Amridil (very excellent) – Guided tour
• Overnight stay/dinner in Boumalne Dade valley
Day 6 (B. Dades to Merzouga desert)
• Exploration of Todra Gorge and Boumalne Dades valley.
• Reach the gateway to the Sahara through the cities of Rissani and Erfoud.
• Camel trek/or 4x4 desert safari to the interior of Merzouga desert – timing prior to sunset enjoy the glorious view. Reach the camp – an evening of traditional music, exploring the dunes, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7 (Merzouga to Fes)
• After breakfast, departure from the desert
• Continue to travel north – exploring the Middle Atlas landscape
• Travel North and visit Azrou and the ‘lion city’ of Ifran
• Overnight stay in Fes
Day 8 ( Fes)
A guided tour of the Imperial city of Fes Visit to the golden gate of King palace, Jewish quarters, South Tower – discussion about the history of FesPottery making – exploring the famous Fes design – guided tour of the Old Medina of Fes (blue gate (Bab Bouljoud Blue gate), Kairaouine university/mosque, Nejjarine square, Chouara Tanneries, Medersa Bou Inania
• Free time and overnight stay
Day 9 (Fes to Meknes)
A short drive from Fes, takes you the city gate of Bab el Khemis entering the old Medina of the Imperial city of Meknes. It was recognised as an UNESCO heritage site in 1996 and its greatest transformation of the city was during 17/18th Century under the leadership of Moulay Ismail who established the city as his home and capital. The magnificent Bab Mansour gate stands centrally in the square with the nearby souks and markets. Travelling north, takes you the ancient Berber and Roman ruins of Volubilis. A guided tour of the archaeological site; an insight of Roman life in North Africa.An overnight stay in Meknes
Day 10 ( Meknes to Chefchaouen )
Driving North towards the Rif Mountains to the 'Blue City' of Morocco. An exploration of local life in Chefchaouen. Enjoy your freedom and discover the ' blue'. The scenic views of the surronding hills invite you to enjoy a walk/hike.
Day 11 (Chefchaouen to Rabat/Casablanca)
The journey continues to the modern capital of Rabat and visit the Mausoleum of Mohammed V and Kasbah of the Udayas. Enjoying the scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Andalusian gardens enclosed within the walls of the old Kasbah. A time for tea and relax to enjoy the overlooking views of the Ocean and river Bouregreg.
Overnight stay in Rabat or Casablanca.
Day 12 (Mohammed V Airport, Casablanca Transfer)
Transfer to International airport of Casablanca, 3 hours prior to flight departure.